OT: Looking for used B52 inner tubes

Any of you guys know where I might find large aircraft inner tubes such as for the B52? I guess 747 inner tubes would work too.

Pete Stanaitis

Reply to
spaco

Those were the best toys a kid at the beach could ever have. I doubt the SAC base in NH ever had to throw one away, they all went straight to Hampton Beach.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

We had a pyramid stack for a while.Tractor front tire tube on top, then car tube, truck tube and tractor rear tube on bottom. Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk