OT looks like NY keg law may get changed (follow up)

Looks like those dopes may be getting their heads out of their asses!

Thanks for all the initial responses to my first thread.

Merry Christmas, Walt

wallster

The dopes are the ones sucking off the kegs.

Reply to
Lennie the Lurker

Got to hit them were it hurts (less tax revenue). I don't smoke but agree with the bar owners. The smoking ban has killed thier business. Where are all the non-smokers ? They aren't going into the smoke free bars according to the bar owners. My friend's bar has lost 50 -60 % of his business (according to him). His tax generating revenue has gone down the same in addition to cigarette, quick draw and lotto sales. The DWI being dropped to .08 also was another nail in the coffin. I am glad that my well being isn't from owning a small tavern.

-- change .combo to .com for correct email

*************************************************** "We ought always to know precisely why a given job is done in a particular way, and why it is done at all, and why it can't be done more efficiently, if it must be done at all."-- T.J.Watson

Kevin Carney