OT Microsoft Windows users

See this true movie. Visiting

with somewhat outdated internet explorer means death for your computer system and instant infection.

See it happen here.

Ignoramus1280

That is why I will never use the internet. Too many viruses, misinformation & p*rn! ;-)

Reply to
Bart

No thanks. Your stupid postings are enough dose of shit and ignorance.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Surely your newsreader has a filter. You can avoid Iggy's posts without subjecting the rest of us to your crude replies. Would it surprise you to know that we don't care what you think about him?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

I think I'll pass on that one. Wonders has enough issues without any additional help.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

That page, is just a video of a windows computer, it is not dangerous

-- it is a movie that shows what happened to a Windows computer when it connected to malware site goggle.com. The windows computer that was infected, was videoed as it was infected.

Ignoramus19052

Wow, talk about taking away the wrong solution in response to a problem. The _right_ answer is to not use Windows and IE. Me, I prefer not to use window _or_ IE. The internet is perfectly safe if you don't run an OS and browser that default to "take me, big boy" mode.

Reply to
Dave Hinz