OT Mil Spec Martini

I've been following this news group for years, so....

The only reason I'm posting this here is, if it's around someone here will know where.

Sometime in the 60's, I had picked up a copy of a Mil Spec for a Martini. I think it came from one of the aerospace companies in the LA area.

I've googled every way I can think of, but lo luck. Could someone point me to this?

To keep on topic: The Sargon DRO on my lathe, is flashing. I may need some help. But I'll post that in another thread.

Thanks for any help, gary

Reply to
Gary A. Gorgen