anyone wan the LIM memory spec documents?

I am about to throw this away - the original LIM spec documents (remember, how you broke through the 640K limit on an old PC) - some of you collect old computer stuff - before I throw this away, does anyone want it for postage? the link is to a closed auction - it's the LIM spec, drivers, and so on - here is a link to a closed auction

binder is not original to the spec, but the pages and disks and stuff are. I hate to throw this away because I'm sure someone wants it....but you can't keep everything.

if you want it, find me via my web page,

Bill