OT--How to make Google searches

Hi all,
I've asked this one before. I see all the time someone has googled a topic
and come up with all kinds of information. When I google, I just put in a
few key words and get results, but nothing like some I've heard about. Is
there a secret to googling?
Jerry 47
Reply to
jerry 47
Phrases - put in quotes.
+ is your friend. - doesn't seem to help.
Choose "Advanced search" if you want to get nitpicky.
"Groups" is useful. "Images" can be, but some odd things show up...
Reply to
EGMcCann