1/72 Hasegawa Panather and Couger

HI Guys,

Are these two models out of distribution? I can't sem to find them anywhere? thanks bill

Reply to
Bill Hall

I see the Panther but not the Cougar in Squadron's 2004 catalogue. It's #HE00242 and costs $6.97 US.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

As noted, the Panther is still available. The Cougar shouldn't be too hard to find on eBay. If you're really desperate, I have an old Airmodel vacform of it looking for a good home; if all else fails, and with the help of some Panther bits, it should make a decent Cougar.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel