OT: Need a simile

It being a dull day, I decide to respond to what snipped-for-privacy@netzero.net (Ken Sterling) foisted Tue, 27 Jul 2004

01:35:44 GMT on rec.crafts.metalworking , viz:

"Selling like those small cakes baked on a griddle"

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:57:55 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEtxol.net (Rex B) vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

"Frenchfries at Realignment and Balancing"

***************************************************** It's not the milk and honey we hate. It's having it rammed down our throats.
Reply to
Old Nick

Ok, I know there must be a good punchline for:

"Shear pins at a ..."

Reply to
Jim Stewart

|| ||"Frenchfries at Realignment and Balancing"

I don't get that one.

||>I know some of you have a prettyy quick wit. ||>I need to finish the following sentence with something funny: ||>

||>"These things will sell like...." ||>

||>All I can come up with is "... hotdogs at a baseball game". ||>

||>Texas Parts Guy || ||***************************************************** ||It's not the milk and honey we hate. It's having it ||rammed down our throats.

Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B