OT? PDA's

Gunner's post about a program for PDA's reminded me - I have a NIB Dell Axim X51 that I'll probably never use , would like to sell it . List is around 200 bucks , someone here wants it I'll let it go for a hundred plus shipping . USB sync cable is missing , but the charger/sync base is with it . That cable is available for under 10 bucks at Amazon.com or eBay... My reply-to is good .

Reply to
Snag