OT Question for Iggy

There used to a place that sells dry ice off of Grand Ave down by the Radio Flyer plant. Here it is.

Jefferson Ice Co.

2248 N. Natchez Avenue Chicago, IL 60707 (773) 622-9400 FAX (773) 622-7955

The web site says that the customer routes are now owned by "Home City Ice". Who know what that means?

Paul K. Dickman

Reply to
Paul K. Dickman

Not only that, most welding dealers have it shipped in overnight. They normally have a large CO2 gas as well as other gases being pumped out of air or other processes off site in a safe zone. Hydrogen and oxygen are two more.

So if the ice company is far - call the welder -

Mart>> OK, cool, I will definitely get some.

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

We have Meijers 5 miles from us, I will definitely go there.

Ignoramus11962

You can make it.

Guy has been selling his wares for years. Lives north of me.

Wes

Reply to
Wes