OT: See ya' next week

'Headed for that famous tourist hotspot, the Chicago suburbs. I'll be back

8/23. I'll have e-mail but no NG access.

-- Ed Huntress snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (remove the "3" for real e-mail address)

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Have a safe trip. You'll be missed.

Reply to
rangerssuck

Is this sort of a pilgramage to Obamaland, or do you just have something going with Ig?

Reply to
Don Foreman

No, we visit my wife's family in Montgomery every year at this time, just before school starts for my wife and my son. I'm lucky to have in-laws who are fun to visit. It's a big old Illinois farm family from Pontiac, originally; 120 offspring from four generations used to get together for my wife's grandmother's birthday parties.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Well, thanks, Ranger. I need to expand my cultural horizons every year or so. d8-)

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Have fun, Ed!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:52:07 -0700, the infamous Winston scrawled the following:

Yeah, and don't take any Democratic (wooden) nickels.

-- If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment. -- Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Is that an upgrade from Joisey?

Safe travels,