OT The real terrorists

Home grown terrorist nabed by our glorous TSA.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

Nothing that a little profiling wouldn't cure, but that would make sense. We wouldn't want the religion of peace to get angry now, would we?

"Anyone who describes Islam as a religion as intolerant encourages violence." --Turkish Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Tasnim Aslam

[spit]
Reply to
Chris

Very Old News Editor's note: This archive story was originally published May 31, 2005.

Reply to
Gary Owens