OT:These posts about and asian

The thing I find most offensive about these things is that it appears that somebody is mining other's IDs to post them.

In some sort of Quixotic fit, I have composed but not sent emails, showing all message details, to the abuse addresses, and also to the apparent posters.

If I use a fake account/email address in outlook, can I be backtraced still? Message source seems to show nothing to ID me, but I never know.

Any advice appreciated. I feel that a couple of minutes a day by a few people may slow this nonsense down.

**************************************************** I went on a guided tour not long ago.The guide got us lost. He was a non-compass mentor.........sorry ........no I'm not.
Reply to
Old Nick

Email can be traced if the senders service provider keeps logs and the account with them is real another words if I where to call my local provider and setup an account with fake info they could not find out who I am, that is with dial up service with DSL or cable it is different they have a real address since you can not dial in from anywhere as with the dial up accounts. In all types of service they could just cancel the account. Email has a header that has info that will let it be traced to the sending provider then sending customer

I was a network administrator for a local provider for several years and then ran my own service for two more during that time I traced several complaints about my customers

I am not sure what you want to do or what has got you upset I did not see any posts about an Asian. if the above info is not what you where looking for or if you need more info you can contact me with the info below

James Schenck BS/IT MS/ITM Egraph Design Inc.

600 Sara Street Corning AR 72422 870-857-3287 snipped-for-privacy@egraphdesign.com snipped-for-privacy@arkol.net msn messenger snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Reply to
James Schenck