OT - Time to reevaluate?

On Sun, 09 May 2004 07:48:19 GMT, Gunner brought forth from the murky depths:

Hmmm, gun-shootin' Buddhist Libertarians at that, eh? Velly intelesting.

-- Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|-

Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites

Reply to
Larry Jaques

if you are a buddhist libertarian, I would say that the bush gang are honest and upstanding men, with the interests of the amerikan people at heart.............lol

Reply to
Brain Damage

If you prefer to be associated with a better class of person, one wonders why exactly you use the name of various war criminals and murderers?

Reply to
Brain Damage

You would say the sun rises in the West, Liberals have more than 4 braincells and you earned your nick by something other than being stepped on by a fat transexual while you were trying to look up his dress.

Ive just about had my fill of you, so its off to the old bit bucket with you.

Ta

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Do you know who Festus Haggin is? You got no clue, drain brain.

In addition to your postings, why exactly do you use the names that you do? Is it because you are a retard?

Richard Petty

Reply to
michael

Well, of course there was no one in town taking pictures as things blew up. Or if they were, the pictures got blown up too...

IIRC, the prez was pretty sure we could finish this in jig time.

Al Moore

Reply to
Alan Moore

Skipping school, I decide to respond to what Gunner fosted Sun, 09 May 2004 18:29:36 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking , viz:

Right up till the Christmas truce in 1972. After that one, the USAF got smart and sent the 52s over Hanoi by wings and not flights (IIRC. a flight was the three plane "cell" - efficient, but not enough to keep Air Defense crews too busy to aim properly). Delicate negotiations conducted from 30,000 feet. Interesting how the peace accords were signed in late January of 73.

-- pyotr filipivich "We don't support "guns" ... the term "gun" gets in the way of what is really being talked about here - we want choice in personal security devices." Ann Coulter

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Also called a Pod of Buffs

Arc Light was a terrible thing to behold.

Gunner

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden." Strider

Reply to
Gunner