OT- Union replaces Labor Day

One for the Hmmmm.......... file.

Workers at Tyson Foods' poultry processing plant in Shelbyville will no longer have a paid day off on Labor Day, but will instead take the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Fitr in the fall.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

Sounds like there are a lot of muslims there.

If I happened to work for BH photo,

I suspect working Sunday would be the norm and my holiday schedule would not mirror the traditional schedule we are accustomed to.

Can Christians transfer to a pork processing plant to keep their normal holidays? ;)

Wes

Reply to
Wes