OT: US per capita income in commodity units

Seems to me the only way to keep the rabble from voting is to keep their numbers down. And the only way to keep the edge on them is to breed leaders for brains, not obedience. But that would be 'racism', and the mob doesn't like that. So now we have leadership of criminal incompetence, chosen from the ranks of cheerleaders. The Jews are having better luck, but their control of the Western world depends on selling them the same 'God' that's been sucking their own blood for the last 5,000 years. It's working so far, but even the dumbest dog gets tired of being kicked.

But we make too much of it all...... On the galactic scale of things, the human condition is no more than a passing problem with mold or mildew.

Gio

Reply to
Gio Medici

Which you don't, and which you never will. That really makes you angry, doesn't it stewie?

the Senate would be a house of ambassadors

Reply to
Satan's Accountant

Corporations don't pay taxes. All costs are passed on to the consumer. (Even the CEO's salary.) The only saving thing they can do is try to manipulate the tax system to reduce their share over a competitor so they can lower prices and increase sales over the competition. This increases their profits and increases their business share. (And yes, they try to do that every day.)

Reply to
Rich Johnson

Cliff wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Lame.

Reply to
D Murphy

Cliff wrote in news:v2lio157fvhov6eqbiof1ehvjsp1603tco@

4ax.com:

Sure you can. It's done every single day in business. The trick is to get a good return.

Reply to
D Murphy

The right answer is sometimes yes, and sometimes no, and usually they pass on a fraction of the taxes which may or may not be a large fraction.

Depends on if the market for the goods produced by the corporation paying the corporate tax is elastic or inelastic, and if the taxes make them unprofitable.

Reply to
Stuart Grey