Oxyweld Torch

Just bought a used refurbished Oxyweld W-400 Torch. Never heard of this brand? All Brass finish.

Paid $75.00 bux for it.

Anyone have any info on these for Parts and Accessories for these?

Thanks

Reply to
Lucifer

Oxweld is an old, standard brand of torch. I have one. It's a good tool. Oxyweld sounds like an oriental knockoff but I may be wrong. Anyone else out there? ? ? Bugs

Reply to
Bugs

Wait a minute. I thought you said it was refurbished? Surely the guy who refurbished it (whom you presumably paid the $$ to) knows where to get parts?

That's pretty big do-re-mi for a used torch, or it would be in Seattle.

GWE

Lucifer wrote:

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Esab owns the rights to this design now. Just find a Esab dealer and your set.

Wayne Cook Shamrock, TX

Wayne Cook

I have an Oxweld W400, I put new o-rings in it about a month ago. I just went to a welding supply company, told them what I had and what I needed... no problem.

Reply to
Forger