Paper shredders for the office

Sounds like a learning moment. Since you can be caught out longer than you think .... needs more supplies than you've been packing along?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

How much is enough? One time in ten years I ran short, but there were about 75 restaurants within reasonable distance. My legs start to give out about a half hour before I am in trouble. I spent 15 of those waiting and being ignored. I went somewhere else, and had food within three minutes of leaving.

I keep at least one month's worth of food at the house since I've been stranded at home for several weeks, at times.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell