Pencil question

I mentioned it to Susan, who thought it might be a good idea to try. I've copied the recipe. Now to find time to give it a go. She has so many good things she prepares that we go months before repeating some of her recipes.

Thanks, Leon.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

I hear you on the time thing, that and having the fresh tomatoes around. I'm not one to buy tomatoes from the store. If everything comes together and I actually make/try it I'll let you know how it is :)

Reply to
Leon Fisk

Sorry I've been offline for a while. I did get to try the program and it is impressive -- 'way more capable than the early versions of Spice I fooled with years ago.

If I still played with radio, I'd be hooked. Thanks for getting me to try it.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

(...)

I thought you would like that user interface. It is a very pleasant change from typing in a node list!

My pleasure, Ed.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston