Ping Iggy VFD News

Hi Iggy
Far enough along with the lathe VFD project to get the drive and motor
wired up (waiting on steel for motor mount). VFD/programmer works fine,
that motor you provided is going to work quite well. Just thought you'd
like to know....
Thanks
Paul
Reply to
Paul
Hey Paul, this is awesome news indeed. I am happy that this motor is going to work. Just today I threw away (scrapped) a 1 HP 3 phase motor that no one (including me) wanted. I am very happy for you. You will have to teach me one day how to use that programmer.
I also stopped by the mansion of the other buyer of the same VFD and installed it for his 2J Bridgey. It was about a month ago.
Ignoramus12693
Hi Paul, can you make pictures? If you do not have a website, I can host them, with credit given properly of course. I did that with pictures of B.B.'s monster I-R impact gun.
Ignoramus12693
When the whole thing is done I can take some pics. I could put them in the dropbox here or if you like you could put em on your site.
Paul
Reply to
Paul
Whatever is better for you, I am just a sucker for pictures.
Ignoramus12693