Pinging Gunner

Hi Gunner,
I have been trying to reach you regarding the taper attachment for my
6935 Colchester Lathe. It seem like my emails are not reaching you. My
email address is snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Thanks.
Joe...
Reply to
JB
Sorry Joe..you were in the spam filter for some reason. Ill read em and respond
Gunner
Gunner Asch