Porta-band stand in Dropbox

I have just finished a stand for my Porta-band bandsaw and I have sent some pix to the Dropbox. Since I just finished it, I can't comment on how well it works or what non-obvious limitations it has. I'll post a follow-up in a couple of years when I find out.

The jpg is a composite of 9 pix, so it is kinda large (428kB). By making it a single jpg you avoid having to click on each pic and you can scroll up and down through them. If you really hate the format, let me know.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt