power scraper

I thought this was a "gold nugget" of an idea.

karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Hum - need one of those myself. Suppose I'll buy a junk one at HD and wear it out - keep my good one for sawing.

I like the idea on this hyperlink that rotated the axis 90 degrees so you hold the tool upright to work on a flat.

Thanks,

Mart> I thought this was a "gold nugget" of an idea.

Martin Eastburn