Zero Fog mister goes internation in 10th year

Ten years ago now, I copied a Henchforth fogbuster mister and made design improvements with the help of the folks on RCM. I get about one email a month from somebody building his own.

At the bottom of this thread, a fella from Germany just learned something:

Here's another write up if you're interested:

Karl Townsend