"Priceless"

You know the credit card ads that enumerate the costs of things, but the last item is "priceless". I had one of those recently.

My shop is very organized, mainly by having stuff stored in drawers (a couple hundred of them). By far most of those drawers weren't bought, but did have a significant cost in rehabbing ones dragged home from the dump, or building cabinets for them, or building from scratch. But, having my grandson ask: "Grandbob, how do you always know where everything is?" - priceless.

I doubt that I'll ever forget that, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt