Projects you're proud of

Can any of you direct me to locations on the net where I can see what is possible to make with table top machining equipment?

Thanks

Reply to
aarnaes

Check out:

Can any of you direct me to locations on the net where I can see what

Reply to
cascadiadesign

Hey Thanks,

Have a peek at

Take care.

Brian Laws>Can any of you direct me to locations on the net where I can see what

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Reply to
Wild Bill

Reply to
Ralph Henrichs

According to Ralph Henrichs :

It is indeed. He is an excellent machinist -- and even show the oops' in the early projects which is normal for any learning machinist.

The English sometimes takes a bit of interpretation -- but it is still far better than any Japanese which I could attempt. :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols