Projects you're proud of

Can any of you direct me to locations on the net where I can see what is possible to make with table top machining equipment?
Thanks
Check out:
http://www.sherline.com/workshop.htm
http://www.cartertools.com /
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Hey Thanks,
Have a peek at
<http://www.modelengineeringsoc.com/
Take care.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On 21 Jul 2006 07:05:18 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net"

Here's a site that shows tooling and accessories projects for small machines http://homepage3.nifty.com/amigos/index-e.html
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

This is a great site. Thanks
Wild Bill wrote:

    It is indeed. He is an excellent machinist -- and even show the oops' in the early projects which is normal for any learning machinist.
    The English sometimes takes a bit of interpretation -- but it is still far better than any Japanese which I could attempt. :-)
    Enjoy,         DoN.