Q: Who runs the Waltham Ma museum of Industry & Transportation?

Q: Who runs the Waltham Ma museum of Industry & Transportation?

I am so remiss that I can not remember, but I know a few R.C.M related gatherings have been held there.

If anyone could kindly let me know the email or number of the head office or Curator, that would be great.

Thanks,

Fred

Reply to
Fred Fowler

It is called the "Charles river museum of Industry".

The website is:

Hope that helps.

-Al A.

Reply to
Al A.

Hit "send" too soon. General contact info is:

Charles River Museum of Industry

154 Moody Street Waltham, MA 02453

781-893-5410 phone

781-891-4536 fax email snipped-for-privacy@crmi.org