Question for Gunner

I know..so was mine

Gunner, who can have the odd moment of dry humor.

Reply to
Gunner

Gunner,

My apologies for starting a thread, and an OT one at that, and not getting back to it sooner. Been having some family health problems around here lately. Anyway, the wife tossed the piece of paper I wrote my "score" down on, but I do remember the first number being just left of center by a couple of marks, and just below the central horizontal line for the second one. Some of the questions really didn't make much sense, but I had to answer one way or the other so I split them, one agreed, one disagreed, so maybe it didn't screw it up too much.

Let me know something when you get a chance, Jim

Reply to
Jim C Roberts

Sorry to hear about your health problems. I know the feeling..have a family full of them as well. Hard to remember your job is to drain the swamp when you are up to your ass in alligators.

The questions have been calculated to show basic attitudes, if you answer them from the gut.

Here is how they did the analysis

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner