Realy cool site

Let's see if I can remember how this works...
Oh yah, Hey everybody, I found this real cool site...
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/crafts/metalworking/faqs/rcmw.faq1.10-93

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/crafts/metalworking/faqs/rcmw.faq1.10-93
Very good !! ;-) The only problem with this is contrary to some of the other "hey look what I found", this one is helpful !!
mikey

retired and nobody has access to update it any more.
    In particular, the videotapes section is seriously dated by now, though most of the information about machine tools and practices should still be valid.
    The same site still automatically archives all of the past and present articles. Be warned that one year has several instances of a virus which was posted to the newsgroup.
    Enjoy,         DoN.