Realy cool site

Let's see if I can remember how this works...

Oh yah, Hey everybody, I found this real cool site...

Mungo Bulge

Very good !! ;-) The only problem with this is contrary to some of the other "hey look what I found", this one is helpful !!

mikey

Reply to
Mike Fields

Note that this is a copy of the *official* FAQ for rec.crafts.metalworking which is kept at a site which is pointed out about once a week by Scott Logan's list of pointers to FAQs.

Also -- note that this has not been updated for quite a while (the date on this one is: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 19:32:40 GMT), in part because whoever maintained it (it looks like:

snipped-for-privacy@spot.Colorado.EDU (MORRISON ROBERT)

retired and nobody has access to update it any more.

In particular, the videotapes section is seriously dated by now, though most of the information about machine tools and practices should still be valid.

The same site still automatically archives all of the past and present articles. Be warned that one year has several instances of a virus which was posted to the newsgroup.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols