Regenerating Silica Desiccant

I've got several pounds of silica desiccant, the stuff that looks like aquarium gravel. Very hand for keeping crackers crisp in the soggy Pacific Northwest. I've regenerated it before, but I've lost my notes. Somebody out there remember what temperature and how long? (ball park is likely good enough)

Thanks

Jim

Reply to
Jim McGill

250-300 for half an hour or so spread out in a thin layer on a cookie sheet seems to be ringing a bell in my head.

Key is "Above the boiling point of water, but not so hot you 'burn' it". Trouble is, I can't find *MY* notes on where it starts getting too hot!

Reply to
Don Bruder

Google is your friend.

There are more