REQ: Plans for building a sawmill

thanks

Reply to
geppers

Depending on how many body parts you feel like severing, some preliminary information can be found here

surftom

I got a heap of pics with dimensions etc but nothing laid oput per se as plans..Mt friend has a jam up bandsaw mill factory made, and it looks relatively simple to make, not really all that involved, so its on my list of projects as well. I have about 90 percent of whats needed, just have to find more time......I may be able to put all the info I have in some format so it may make more sense to you...Just need a bit of time

============================================== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked!

Reply to
~Roy~