Save the 3 Seals

3 Navy Seals are up on charges for "assualting" a tango who was responsible for the deaths of at least 4 people.

The poor baby had a fat lip. Really.

Join the growing crowd on Facebook and stand your ground.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

I say "Right On, Right On" to this bumper sticker I recently saw:

If you can't stand behind our troops, then by God, stand in front of them!

Reply to
trg-s338