scrap carbide

scrap carbide prices are at an all time high, Now is the time to sell. I am always buying. Sugar Peck

1-800-321-6914
snipped-for-privacy@stalloy.com
Reply to
Sugar

I have 5-10 Lbs. What's it worth?

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Reply to
Sugar

What if it has brass on it? Doesn't that just flash off when melting it?

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Reply to
Sugar

Reply to
Sugar

Brass. It was a 1/2 x 3/8 x 1 black carbide inserts brazed into snowplow blade edge 4 feet long, I heated it up and removed the carbides so i could machine the steel and use it.

Reply to
Stupendous Man