Scrapheap / eBay / Gas turbine CD-ROM - is this kosher ?

Is this a genuine product, or some extremely brass-necked duplication?

Andy Dingley

Well you asked in the right place. Bruce Simpson is a regular here and has a web site. Do a Google Groups search.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Caster

Sorry - my fault (I cancelled the post, but you must have beaten me to it)

It looks like an official product by Nick Haddock (the guy who built the turbine), so presumably has Bruce's co-operation.

Andy Dingley