SCREWS FOR 3/8 SHANK INSERT TOOL HOLDERS

DoN. Nichols wrote: .

Nope, a 100 series Aloris clone on the 12x36, and a Harbor Fright set on the 618 that takes 3/8 shank max.

Doesn't look likely so far, nieces & nephews who don't live anywhere near me so far.
David

to go

like
In the past, I have reground the heads of standard screws in a pinch.
--
SVL

Take a look at page 598 of the MSC catalog. They have several replacement screws listed but I don't have a clue which one it is. If you figure it out please let me know because I could use a few too. :-)
http://www1.mscdirect.com/CGI/NNPDFF?PMPAGEY8
"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers (1879-1935).

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:54:35 GMT, "Keith Marshall"

Any and every tooling supply store has a stock of these screws. Bring your holders with you and they can match em up. Normal cost from a store front is about $3 per screw.
Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry
Keith Marshall wrote:

OK, these tools use a 221 or 222 insert, and the hex wrench is .050", which corresponds to part # 78639507, so I think this is the item I'm (we're) looking for. Thanks!
David