seeking R8-JT4 drill chuck arbor -- got one?

I have a really nice Jacobs 18N which has a no. 4 Jacobs taper mount. I've got a whole bunch of R8 drill chuck arbors, mostly new, but none of them has the right taper. Anyone got one they want to trade or whatever? I know these arbors don't cost a fortune but I'm tired of spending money ..

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin