semi OT: looking for custom foam grips supplier

We're looking for a company to supply us with foam grips for dog ropes. I've tried Gripworks but they haven't gotten back to me. Any suggestions? Thanks Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk

Hmm, a few years ago I contacted Gripworks (by phone), and they sent me a buttload of samples of various sizes within a week.

They make the *best* foam grips for my panhead, including ones that don't have all that chrome crap around them.

Mebbe they don't like dogs?

Joe

P.S. - I did use the name of my employer (major Fortune 500 Co), since they were for our use, but made no promises to buy a billion a week, or anything like that. I did tell them that we just wanted them for use in-house, for ergonomic improvements.

Reply to
Joe

--If you haven't been there yet you should check out thomasregister.com It's the definitive directory of where damn near everything gets made.

Reply to
steamer