Slitting saw usage ?

Yeah, I read a lot about reflection and focus on the EMF boards re: smart meters a couple years back.

Hoooee, Pa. Dass all in Greek.

I tried a little bug finder and it showed signal at the meter but not behind the screen, so it seems to work. (Not a pro model.)

Larry Jaques

Yes, measuring it is the right idea. I've been involved in FCC Class B compliance testing. We did what we thought was right but the only proof was field strength measurement. It was a lot like fixing leaky plumbing.

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins