Source for handle dip coating in the UK?

Many years ago (late 70's) when at junior high school in Huntington, Long Island, NY I came across a solvent based coating which was used to coat student screwdriver projects in the metal shop. This gave a coating like that was like that found on many pliers handles and the like. I intend to make some tools and this would be good to put on the handles. I have never run across the stuff again and have asked on a few occasions now I live in the UK and no joy. Searching the web found a product called plascoat but that is heat cured. That may do if I can't find a solvent based product which for the few I am making would be easier. Any ideas out there of suppliers of such a product.

Reply to
David Billington

We use Plasti-dip:

David Courtney

David Frosts do plasti-dip in 6 different colours; it sounds like what you are looking for.

Martin.

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

Reply to