Source for pre-made cast iron casting

I was wondering if there might be a decent online source for cast iron castings. Specifically, I'm looking for something about 1" thick, approximately 36"x48".

TIA for any suggestions.

Reply to
Rick Chamberlain

Our foudry over in Youngstown can make iron castings. We could quite easily cast something to those dimensions for you.

Rick

Reply to
Tod Engine Foundation

do you have contact information for your foundry?

Members of the local abana chapter are often in the market for blacksmithing tools such as cones and swageblocks.

Reply to
Jon Grimm