SpaceX - Can the Pepsi Cola Space Platform be far Behind?

SpaceX - Can the Pepsi Cola Space Platform be far Behind?

Space X just docked the first recoverable private cargo capsule with the International Space Station. Space is going private. Is that a good thing? Can we regulate what private companies do in space? If not is that a bad thing?

I don't recall if it was Coca Cola or PepsiCo who oiriginally offered to bankroll the ISS if they could have their logo painted the length of the station. Now that we have private companies directly in the space delivery business how long will it be before there is a 500 mile long light array in our night sky proudly hawking feminine hygene products? Without government regulation how graphic will it be? LOL.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Damn the commercials (torpedos), full steam ahead! I want a belated honeymoon in zero-G...

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

You can already put your very own satellite into orbit:

I think I will design one that radiates the world with mind control beams and makes the entire world my TOTAL ZOMBIE SLAVES!!!...or something.

Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

So you're going to reinvent broadcast TV?

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

Ooops...I guess it's already been done. So yesterday. Dave

Reply to
dav1936531