SpaceX - Can the Pepsi Cola Space Platform be far Behind?

SpaceX - Can the Pepsi Cola Space Platform be far Behind?
Space X just docked the first recoverable private cargo capsule with
the International Space Station. Space is going private. Is that a good thing? Can we regulate what private companies do in space? If not is that a bad thing?
I don't recall if it was Coca Cola or PepsiCo who oiriginally offered to bankroll the ISS if they could have their logo painted the length of the station. Now that we have private companies directly in the space delivery business how long will it be before there is a 500 mile long light array in our night sky proudly hawking feminine hygene products? Without government regulation how graphic will it be? LOL.
On 5/25/2012 8:37 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:

Damn the commercials (torpedos), full steam ahead! I want a belated honeymoon in zero-G...
<BG>
Jon
On Fri, 25 May 2012 09:37:22 -0700 (PDT), Bob La Londe
You can already put your very own satellite into orbit:
http://www.cubesatkit.com /
I think I will design one that radiates the world with mind control beams and makes the entire world my TOTAL ZOMBIE SLAVES!!!...or something.
Dave
On 5/28/2012 2:55 AM, snipped-for-privacy@is.invalid wrote:

So you're going to reinvent broadcast TV?
David
On Mon, 28 May 2012 07:20:17 -0500, "David R. Birch"

Ooops...I guess it's already been done. So yesterday. Dave