Spousal Shop Concerns

That is enough to bring a tear to my eyes. :-) ...lew...

Reply to
Lew Hartswick

You guys are watching some strange movies!

Reply to
Rex B

Here's a thought: I know of, but have not used, mass-posting programs for ebay auctions. They let you design your auctions offline at your leisure, then post them quickly when you like, singly or en masse. I'd suggest that while you are still lucid that you use such a program to set up auctions for all your shop tools of any consequence. Keep the tooling that would sell together organized together. Make them all 'local pickup only' so your heirs will not have to mess with shipping. As values change or tools come and go, update your auctions. Post some of them from time to time to make sure they will work as planned. Leave CDs with detailed written instructions on how to post the auctions. Make sure your spouse or executor knows about it. Who knows, in the process you may find yourself liquidating non-essentials as you recognize them as such.

Rex "I Need to take my own advice" Burkheimer

Boris Beizer wrote:

Reply to
Rex B

would not do any good if ebay changes its submission format... and this comes from someone who did write automated ebay submission tools, see

I would suggest to just write item descriptions with photos.

Ignoramus29901