spraying silicate slurry?

LS, can you please help me with this? I am looking for an artisan or a foundry that uses the ceramic shell technique and does so with spraying of the slurry. (So I mean slurry spraying.) This is not a common practice. Almost everyone working in the field of ceramic shell (and perhaps everyone) uses the laborious method of slurry dipcoating. But I am quite familiar with the time-consuming dipcoating technique. My question is about the possible use of spraying the slurry. Can anyone help me out? I very much appreciate to have relevant information! Thank you in advance, Folkert Dekens.

Reply to
fdekens