SS

Where can I get a comparison chart for stainless steel? I have some knives, some made out of 440, and some 420. I would like to just know what the differences are.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I find matweb.com pretty useful. It's not in charts -- they have sheets for each material.

Kinda technical. It certainly doesn't have anything like xxx is easier to harden and makes a tough edge, yyy will never break. But if you're looking for composition and mechanical properties -- it has that.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

?articleid=1024 cheers T.Alan

Reply to