SS (Swedish Standard)

Does anyone know where i can find documents on this? .. (About steel), i cant find anything on it anywhere ... i know most of you arent from sweden but i might be lucky right? :>

Reply to
Tomas Wilhelmsson

The Germans put out a good book called "Stahlschlussel". Translated, it means "Key to Steel". A bit spendy, but worth every penny if you need it.

Wayne (from Australia)

Reply to
Wayne Bengtsson

gotta love the irony...

I have a new customer who is based in Australia. They tend to use the material standards system called euronorm. My suppliers don't have any information on euronorm, so I have convinecd them to include a common American eqivalent with all of their drawings. In the process of researching these specs, i found the key to steel website.

Jon Grimm