Stacking welders

Can I make a mount and put my MIG unit up on top of my TIG unit ? Would the Tig running screw with the MIG electronics ?
The MIG is a Lincoln sp170 (220v)
The TIG is a Lincoln Square wave 175 plus
Thanks
Mike Miller snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
in our shop, the tig unit sits on top of the mig, has been that way as long as I can remember. 1984?

Mike wrote:

You going to run them both at once, are you?
GWE
Grant Erwin wrote:

No just need the floor space.
Thanks

Grant wrote: You going to run them both at once, are you? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Mike wrote: No just need the floor space. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I think Grant's point was that there is no way the electronics can interact if one of them is turned off. Now, if we could find a way that a welder that's turned off could be folded up and put away......
Maybe the crane lift eye would puncture a slot into the belly of the one above ? Or are they rack mounted and on rollers - and floating... :-)
Mike wrote:

-
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:26:35 -0600, "Martin H. Eastburn"

Harbor Fright has been selling Sky Hooks....

I need an RC sky hook that has a 2 ton lift - maybe a 5 ton if I dream!
Sky hooks were used in research all the time - standard answer on how things were held up. We used battleships to anchor things down. Sometimes tanks.
Martin Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH, NRA Life NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder
Gunner Asch wrote:

-