Statistics

Is there any way I can get some individual statistics on myself for the past year? I need it for an article I'm writing. Would a google search of the group using "statistics" as search word get the posts?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

First things first, do you have a "Sent" or "Posted" articles folder?

Ignoramus11681

Is there any way I can get some individual statistics on myself for the past year? I need it for an article I'm writing. Would a google search of the group using "statistics" as search word get the posts?

Steve

==========

Eric

Yes, and religiously, I dump the contents every six months or year, whichever comes first.

A post I receive would not be in my Sent folder, would it?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

DejaVu used to give those to you, easy peasy. Maybe Google still does. (Ha!) Search for your email address on Google Groups and see, Steve. Advanced search, and limit it by date.

Ayup, your number is 494 from 8/3/10 'til now.

-- Win first, Fight later.

--martial principle of the Samurai

Reply to
Larry Jaques