super simon engine in <Model Engineering>

Would SKS be able to scan the articles on the Super Simon engine in Volume 171 #3948, #3950, and a Postbag mention in #3952 of and email them to me? My kids just bought me Vols. 169 and 170 for my birthday (I think the postage was more than the actual cost of the volumes), but to complete the Simon series I need the articles above. Many thanks to anyone who can help out here. Mike in Beautiful British Columbia

Reply to
Michael Gray