Stationary engine model engineering publication

Does anyone have a copy of this book.

An American friend of mine is trying to locate information on an old gas engine
which we think might be a Rompler.
The book says it has photos of this engine & we would like to check if the
photo's
are the same before he buys a copy for sending to the USA.
If anyone can help please contact me off list. My E Mail looks suspect but it
does work.
TIA
--
Dave Croft