Stationary engine model engineering publication

Does anyone have a copy of this book.

An American friend of mine is trying to locate information on an old gas engine which we think might be a Rompler. The book says it has photos of this engine & we would like to check if the photo's are the same before he buys a copy for sending to the USA. If anyone can help please contact me off list. My E Mail looks suspect but it does work. TIA

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft