Supplier for aluminum elbow/swivel

Hello, Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find a supplier of aluminum pieces that could be used to join tubes, sort of like a microphone stand-where you have the ability to rotate on the top of one tube, and adjust the angle with a swivel relative to the other tube. SmallParts Inc. has crap like this, but their web site sucks and I don't have a catalog. I was hoping there was another company somewhere on earth with a web site featuring pictures of their products (novel idea) that someone could recommend. Thanks in advance. Stan

Reply to
Stan

Hi, Stan. Suggest you post your actual problem, not just your search for some gizmo. Is your problem related to mounting a microphone? Anyway, as long as I'm on the topic of music stuff, have you looked at a drummer's "universal clamp"? Check out:

These aren't a whole lot of money and they work real well at what they do. You can join 2 tubes at nearly any angle with one.

GWE

Stan wrote:

Reply to
Grant Erwin